Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Well, the blog's up and running, still working a few kinks out. I'll be putting up the links to the forums soon, be sure to sign up and register!

As I've told many on CheatHappens, I will be producing an all-new thriller machinima series entitled "Vengeance". As of now, I have a few examinations around the corner, so I'm pretty much just organising the pre-production until the end of my examinations, June 12th. Shortly afterwards, depending how long it takes for the DVC to arrive, I should be up and filming various scenes and clips for the machinima.

Until then, it's going to be pretty boring around here. Sorry folks.

But you could always try your hand at guessing the synopsis on the forums, or to just chat among yourselves. Have fun!

Take care,
C.K.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, and great site, but it needs some work. Also, don't forget to add me to your video list because I feel like I would do good in a video like that.

Thanks,

Whit3Ghost

Anonymous said...

loollllollolol

u r thogut dis wuz sekund commint...

but it r n0t sekund commint u r exp3kt3d tu reed...nao iz it?

lollollolllool

Anonymous said...

I think darkish is a pretty cool guy. He lolooololols and doesnt afraid of anything.